Danilo Campos has over 15 years of experience in building, designing and explaining software. Hire him to support your team in prototyping new products, clearing your feature backlog, fixing bugs, improving code performance, or expanding your documentation.
- Scary, undocumented codebases
- Interaction design for iOS, macOS and the web
- Custom, reusable UI components
- Documentation targeting a variety of experience levels
- GitHub-driven code review and other collaboration
- Building example projects
Danilo's experience spans the gamut of team contexts. He's contributed to the success of multiple Silicon Valley startups including OpenFeint, Hipmunk, Level Money, Future Advisor, and GitHub. He's worked on everything from Apple-recognized independent projects to seed-stage startups to the Fortune Global 500. Regardless of your scale, he can help you keep your project moving.
Get in touchGet in touch with Danilo by email to discuss availability and learn more about working together.
Writing from Danilo on software
- ECDSA Signatures with node.js and Swift
- A post-mortem on Digamo, a macOS app for managers written by Danilo
- Saving a Non-Profit Six Figures a Year Using Squarespace, Airtable and Glitch.com
- How to Ship a Software Project